Why let the big seminar promoters make all the money while you speak at their events for a tiny share of the gate? Now you can promote your own public seminars ... get all the glory ... and keep the lion's share of the money!
Are you promoting and producing your own public seminars?
If not, you are leaving a pile of gold on the table!
Everybody who's involved in the Internet, speaking, consulting, copywriting, and marketing today should be leveraging their skill and knowledge - and making money hand over fist - in their own public seminars:
** INTERNET MARKETERS can increase revenues from their list, get customers to order more expensive products, and add incredible value for their subscribers. Internet information buyers love live events!
** SPEAKERS AND ASPIRING SPEAKERS can get on the platform - in front of a live, paying audience - whenever they want, as many times as they want. No more pleading with meeting planners to give you a shot. You can create many more opportunities to stand at the podium ... in front of an eager group of listeners ... expound on your knowledge and ideas - and make a boatload of money in a single day!
** COPYWRITERS, COACHES, CONSULTANTS, AUTHORS, AND OTHER MARKETERS can open up a lucrative new profit center ... generate lots more revenue from their intellectual property ... and significantly boost their bottom line. Plus, doing your own public seminars further positions you as a guru in your field!
However, not one out of 1,000 of the folks listed above will ever take advantage of the incredible money-making opportunity available today in producing and promoting your own public seminars.
The reasons, I'm convinced, are that (a) you fear no one will come to your seminar ... or (b) you think you don't have enough content to speak for a day ... or (c) you don't know how the seminar business works ... or (d) you are afraid of the cost and risk.
As someone who has made a nice income over the years giving seminars - both my own and for others - I am here to tell you that none of the above need concern you:
>> "No one will come to my seminar." You can fill a room even when you are virtually unknown to your audience. I did: when I promoted my first one-day seminar way back in 1982 or so on "How to Become a Published Book Author," I filled a hotel room with 60 paying customers - with just a one-time mailing to a rented list of strangers! (Not one of them by the way had read or even heard of the two books I had written at the time.)
>> "I don't have enough content." You probably do. If not, invite other speakers to give talks at your event. That way, you only need a one-hour talk instead of a one-day course. Surely you can talk about your favorite subject for an hour or 45 minutes?
>> "I am afraid of the cost and risk." In the old days, promoting public seminars was indeed a risky proposition, because it was done with costly newspaper ads and direct mail. Today, with the Internet and low-cost e-mail, you spend and risk virtually nothing to promote your public seminar.
>> "I don't know the seminar business." This may be a valid reason why you're not doing profitable seminars. But it need not be any longer. Read on for details....
Promoting public seminars -
once costly, now affordable.
In the "good old days," Fred Gleeck and I promoted our own public seminars with direct mail and newspaper ads.
It was tremendously risky and expensive. If the promotions didn't work, we were out thousands of dollars in marketing costs.
The Internet has made it cheap and easy to promote your own public seminars.
With the online marketing methods Fred and I teach you in our audio course, Public Seminar Profits, your marketing costs are virtually zero ... so the financial risk is minimal or nonexistent.
In Public Seminar Profits, you'll discover:
- Which type of event should you promote - public seminar, conference, workshop, or boot camp?
- How to get people to flock to your event in droves ... even if you're not a big name in your field.
- Advantages of promoting live events vs. tele-seminars or Webinars - for the attendees as well as you, the sponsor.
- How to reduce your risks and commitments in the seminar business almost to zero.
- How to market your seminar virtually at no cost via e-mail ... even if you don't have an e-mail list yet.
- Recruiting partners to promote your seminar in their e-newsletters - without paying them a dime for advertising.
- How long should your seminar last? Half a day? One day? Two days? Longer?
- Avoid holding your seminars on these days of the week if your attendees are businesspeople.
- The 3 best months to hold your public seminars ... and why they work so much better than the other 9 months of the year.
- Should you hold seminars only in New York, LA, and other major cities? The answer may shock you.
- Setting the registration fee for your event - price ranges for low, medium, and high-priced seminars.
- Setting your marketing goals: determining the optimum number of attendees you want at your event.
- How to get a great video and audio recording of your event - and market the recordings after the seminar as DVD and audio CD albums. Plus: optimal pricing for seminar audios and DVDs.
- The most powerful type of seminar attendee testimonial -- and how to get as many as you need.
- Taking orders, processing attendee registrations, and taking payments - should you do it both online and offline?
- Selling out your event early with Early Bird Registrations ... and how to price them for maximum sales.
- Setting your seminar cancellation policy. Plus: handling attendees who want to make partial payments.
- Increasing registrations and attendee satisfaction with a money-back guarantee - and one ethical way to make sure people don't take advantage of it.
- Pros and cons of having a single speaker vs. multiple presenters.
- Calculating total seminar revenues with the TR = SR + PS + CB formula ... and why even a seminar with limited attendance can become very profitable when you use it.
- How to get great speakers to actually pay you for the privilege of speaking at your event vs. the other way around. It's amazing but it's true; happens all the time.
- How far in advance of the seminar date should you begin to promote the event ... and how often should you e-mail your list about it?
- Creating a successful seminar web site or landing page that maximizes sign-ups for your events.
- An often-neglected way to multiply seminar profits by selling more of the CD and DVD recordings of the event.
- Do direct mail and newspaper advertising still work for filling seminar seats? What about postcards?
- Determining your geographic target market - local prospects, U.S., or worldwide?
- How far will folks drive to attend a seminar? Also: how to get hotel and airline discounts for your attendees.
- When speakers make sales pitches from the platform, some attendees get turned off. Here's a proven technique that can make them more receptive.
- Selecting the best topic for your seminar and designing the curriculum.
- The audience looks bored or disinterested. Use this "pattern interruption" to wake them up and re-engage their attention.
- Should you strictly promote your own events, speak at other people's events, or a combination? Why?
- The 1-2-3-4 Formula for calculating seminar ROI. Instantly determines whether your event is a hit or a flop financially.
- How to use free tele-seminars to build buzz about - and sell out -- your live events.
- Preparing your seminar hand-outs, workbooks, and other course materials ... without eating into your profits.
- What's working in premiums and free bonus gifts for seminar marketing today?
- A clever technique for finding out what hotels the big seminar promoters think are best for holding events in any city - without even asking them.
- The seminar date is approaching. You wanted 30 attendees but you have only 6. How to fill the empty seats fast.
- Must you be or hire a celebrity speaker or big name in your field to promote a seminar?
- How to plan and schedule a series of public seminars, conferences, and other events.
- Your first public seminar: how to prepare your talk, overcome stage fright, and step to the podium with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Tips for handling questions from the audience - even if you do not know the answer.
- What to do about hecklers, oddballs, and other disruptive attendees.
- How to make sure you cover everything your attendees want to learn.
- Up-selling seminar attendees on premium products and services.
- Food and drink are costly and can quickly make your profits dwindle. How much are you obligated to serve - and what do your attendees expect?
- How to bond with the audience before you even speak the first word of your talk.
- Making yourself and other speakers available to the audience before, during, and after the scheduled seminar hours - how much individual attention should you give attendees?
- Preparing for a blizzard, hurricane, or other emergency that could shut down your event.
- Know your liability and protect yourself against potential law suits.
- How to ensure that you get great ratings on your attendee evaluation forms.
- More tips for making sure your event sells out -- and that your attendees leave raving about you and your program.
Act now and save $30
Public Seminar Profits has been completely updated and professionally recorded on 3 CDs. It's a fast-paced, fun, informative, and entertaining discussion between two seminar pros who have done just about everything in the business over the past 25 years.
There's no lengthy manual to read or boring workbook to complete. You can absorb the entire program ... in about a week ... while listening in your car as you drive to and from work each day. It's that easy!
The list price for Public Seminar Profits is $127. Order now and it's yours for only $97 ... a $30 savings off the cover price ... less than I charge for just 15 minutes of my time.
And that's what you pay only if Public Seminar Profits in fact helps you make profits with your own public seminars.
If not, your cost is zero. Zilch. Nothing. Nada. That's because you can....
Use it risk-free for 90 days
That's right. If, after reviewing Public Seminar Profits, you aren't well on your way to earning thousands of dollars a day promoting your own public seminars ...
Or you are dissatisfied for any other reason ... or for no reason at all ... just return all the CDs to me within 90 days.
I'll refund your $97 payment in full. No questions asked. That way, you risk nothing.
So, what are you waiting for?
To order Public Seminar Profits on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click below now:
P.S. Quick-Response Bonus! Order Public Seminar Profits today and you get, absolutely FREE, my 50-page Bonus Report, Maverick Marketing: Innovative Selling Ideas to Make More Money (list price: $29).
In it you'll learn:
- The incredible persuasive influence of "reciprocity" - page 3.
- How to avoid "sticker shock" when selling high-priced products - page 39.
- 10 tips for increasing landing page conversion rates - page 21.
- How to reduce your refund rate - page 11.
- The most common information products marketing mistake and how to avoid it - page 18.
- A proven marketing gambit that almost never fails - page 33.
- How to stop spending so much of your time giving away free advice - page 8.
- And so much more....
To order Public Seminar Profits and get your FREE Bonus Report, click here now:
Bob Bly is a full-time freelance copywriter specializing in direct marketing. He earns more than $700,000 a year and became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in his 30s.
A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of 70 books including The Copywriter's Handbook (Henry Holt) and Business-to-Business Direct Marketing (NTC Business Books). He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Successful Meetings, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer's Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob's writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He has also taught marketing at New York University.
Mr. Bly has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation's Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was a featured speaker at the 2006 annual conference of the National Speakers Association.
Known as the "King of Content," Fred Gleeck is widely recognized as a highly ethical, no-hype marketer of information products. Many consider Fred to be one of the best (if not the best) teacher of "how to make money selling information products online."
Fred has created more than 300 audio learning programs, e-books, software packages, and other information products, all of which are marketed online. He is the author of 15 books including Selling Products from the Platform and Marketing and Promoting Seminars and Workshops.
With more than 20 years experience as a speaker and seminar promoter, Fred has spoken at dozens of seminars and boot camps - both his own as well as other people's events - to thousands of attendees. He regularly presents at both the Learning Annex and the National Speakers Association.
"Good things are happening. I am getting a steady stream of Trial and Demo requests from the new site. These requestors are filling out the entire contact form. The site is simpler now, and I am still working to make it even more so. I appreciate your work."
-Jim Romano, DataForceOne
"Thank you so much for your wonderful work. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you on another project in the near future. You were always available, quick to answer questions and always exceeded my expectations. You truly are a gifted writer."
-Aaron Griffith, The Griffith
"Bob, again thanks for the great copy. You consistently help us reach customers with compelling, actionable content, when others just can't!"
-William McElleney, IBM
"The feedback keeps coming in and we all agree yours was a truly helpful, useful, insightful and effective workshop. You did a fantastic job inspiring the troops and we've already begun applying some of the key learnings."
-Paul Connors, Copywriting Manager, A large financial services company in the Chicago area
"Bob...your creative work, patience, and ‘partnership' with us at IT Group has virtually propelled us to another level of business professionalism and recognition. The response we've received from your letters has been nothing short of tremendous. We've not only derived significant business from these unforgettable mailings - your efforts have sparked a creative energy within our ranks which will assist us in years to come. Thanks for your guidance and counsel."
-John A. Fallone, IT Group International
"I hired Bob on his reputation, and found it is well-deserved. His fact-finding process in preparation to write our copy was both painless and enlightening. The final deliverables were right on time as promised, and better than expected - which is saying a lot because my expectations were high. The first time I read his copy for our project, I literally got chills down my back - he nailed it the first time. Wow."
-Dennis Rosenberg, VP Marketing, VNUS Medical Technologies, Inc.
"Bob Bly did an amazing job with our company brochure. We are very impressed with his capacity to learn our product and to write copy so clearly and pointedly. Bob Bly is a great marketing investment."
-Michael Manoussos, Manhole Barrier Systems
"Great white paper! I'm in favor of the entire submission. Please congratulate Bob on a great effort."
-Michael C. Howard, Chasm Recovery
"Your Tax Loopholes ad looked great and is performing very well. Thanks for the strong copy."
-Brian Kurtz, Boardroom
"You did an excellent job. It's been a pleasure working with you on this project."
-Edward Brunet, Decatur Professional Development, LLC
"Thank you very, very much for doing such a great job on the ad. I was one of those folks who would read the ads in the DAK catalog by Drew Kaplan and this was as enjoyable for me as that."
-Chris Pickering, MeritDirect
"Bob . . . Just got the copy and advertisement you did for my new book . . . It's great! You are good! Great job . . . you have tremendous insights into what excites and what sells!"
-Don Libey, Libey Incorporated
"In my opinion, you are the best copywriter in the software industry."
-Judy MacDonald, Director of Marketing, Direct Response
"When I received the piece, I thought, I'll have to skim over it now and read it later. But, once I started, I couldn't stop! You did a GREAT job with Ken's story. I love it. It kept me reading. I'm VERY pleased with it."
-Craig Simpson, Ken Roberts Company
"Bob, it's been a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you so much! I'm very happy with the copy; I feel it will give me good results."
-Alejandra P. Bigai, Romanicos Chocolate
"Thanks again for a great job."
-Davis Ross, Ross Advertising
"I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent work you did for us. You are the man and I can't tell you how much I admired your approach and service. Although I've never worked with a copywriter before, I think you set the standard pretty high. I look forward to working with you again. You certainly have my vote for the next round!"
-DP Jovine, Tycoon Research
"Great job - I'm always amazed at how you can boil the complex down into simple terms. It flows very well."
-Kyle Hodgens, Capital Financial Media
"Thank you for the copy. I see why you're the expert. It's so simple, it's brilliant."
-Sau Hyoung Pak, Big Machine
"The radio spots are very well done. I am very impressed with your work and copywriting expertise. We will be making the changes to the print ad as you suggested. In the future we may work with you to design a totally new print ad. Again, I'd like to say I'm impressed with your services. You were prompt, informative, and definitely know your stuff. We will be recommending you to others and doing repeat business."
-Joshua Andrews, Health Solutions, LLC
"When people get to the promotion, the promotion has a good conversion rate. In one test, it actually had a 14% conversion to sale ... can't ask for much better than that."
-David Galland, Casey Research
"I loved the ad! I don't see any reason for revision so I have already put through a check request for the balance I owe you on the ad. We are very excited about this one. I can't wait to see how it does. Thanks so much!"
-Alice Wessendorf, Agora Health Book
"I show off the work that we did on lead generation for negotiation - as well as the conversion program from HMCL - as big successes."
-Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Thank you for being very instrumental on making the launch of the wealth management book such a resounding success. It was so successful that we had to request more copies."
-Ingrid Boney, II
"Thanks, Bob! You are awesome to work with."
-Matt Morsa, Stock Secrets, Inc.
"I've spoken to a thousand copywriters over the years and Bob Bly is the best. He knows what he's doing."
-Joe Culotta, Natural Medicine Co.
"I am happy to report to you that your piece out-produced the 4 other packages we tested against it. I want to talk to you about another project...."
-Nick Roumi, Pacific Coast Funding
"This is an outstanding letter. Really nice work!"
-Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Like the package ... the tone ... I think it's excellent."
-Bill Caskey, Caskey Sales Achievement
"We are very pleased with your copy approach because your copy seems to speak to the neurologist better than the copy in previous promotions. Moreover, your copy presses the sell better and more effectively. I really value your direct marketing copy capabilities and I'm thrilled to have you working with MedLink."
-Jim Chacona, MedLink
"Just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for the hard work and energy you've poured into the Sinatra product package. You are a joy to work with."
-Gail Diggs, Phillips Health
"Thanks again ... you did a great job."
-Caleb Cherry, Capital Financial Media
"You are a genius! I rarely love copy this much from the get-go. You hit it on the head!"
-Sara Pond, Nightingale-Conant
"The original ad insert of ‘Wall Street's Loss is Your Gain' continues to kick butt - pulls 12 to 15 subscriptions a week. Not bad for a $500 investment made 5 months ago."
-Charles Mizrahi, Stealth Stocks
"As a marketing professional, for 17 years I wrote my own promotional material. But I am not a professional copywriter. It wasn't until I took my own advice that I started getting the results I deserved. With Bob Bly, I got what I wanted - in the promised time frame - with re-writes - and the results I wanted. Thanks, Bob!"
-Mark Amtower, Amtower & Company
"I found your ad copy compelling, powerful ...even entertaining. You really communicated the ‘feel' of the message we are selling. Thanks for such great work, Bob!"
-Ashley Earnhardt Aiken, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Bob wrote the most ballsy ad in the history of Dynamic Changes and it set sales records this fall. People couldn't stop themselves from responding."
-Richard Scheffren, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Last year you did all the copy on the What Would Jesus Eat brochure. It was wonderful and I believe is one of the reasons that the book continues to do so very well."
-Pamela Clements, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Your work for me is outstanding."
-Thomas Massie, BRIDGELINE Software
"Your copy looks great. Thank you for the great job. I want you to know that one of the things I'm grateful for this year is meeting you and developing a relationship which is beneficial to both of us."
-Jack McDonough, U.S. Tax Corporation
"A special thanks to Bob for doing a superb job and making this work so well. I felt like a brilliant puppet in your hands."
-Michael Masterson, AWAI
"Even though he refuses to admit it, Bob is THE Direct Marketing guru ... or, at the very least, he's mine."
-Jill Perri, American Consultants League
"Great copy! I love it!"
-Marlene Jensen, The Newsletter Group
"You've done great work with this package. I'm sure it wasn't easy doing all of the research to get all of the facts you've assembled. I learned things reading this package and I think for tech investors, this level of detail and fact finding provides a lot of credibility. I think it's a winner."
-Porter Stansberry, Porter Stansberry's Investment Advisory
"The postcard copy is super!"
-Gary Yondol, Media Planet